Monday, January 25, 2010

Man wakes up inside coffin

An elderly Polish beekeeper had a shock after passing out after being stung - and waking up inside a coffin.

Doctors believed that your man had suffered a heart attack after he was stung and he was declared dead.

His wife Ludmila said: "I could not believe it when they said he was dead and the doctor put a white sheet over him and three hours later local undertakers pulled up and put him in a coffin and closed the lid."

The coffin was then driven to the undertakers and put in a storeroom, but the mistake was discovered when Guzy woke up and started to shout for help.

Mr Guzy was taken to hospital and was released after a few days. Now the doctor who falsely diagnosed him as dead has apologised.

No comments:

Post a Comment