Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

KERRY'S GOT TALENT 2010

Well done to all in last nights Kerry's Got Talent 2010 semi final 1. I was meant to take photos on the night but becuase I was very busy and Important I couldn't do it. But I will next week.

Our line up was:

THE SOUTHERN SCORCHERS (finalist)

RUTH MCSWEENEY

ROCK NATION

KATLYN GALVIN

LEE O BYRNE HIP HOP MOTION

ACAPELLA IMPACT

PEARSE HEALSIP (finalist)

NORA MURPHY.

It was a cracker of an opening show and we'll do it all again next week! I've the list of who is performing next sunday, on today's show and I'll tell ya all about last night.

Tickets for the Grand Final are on sale from today as well from Radio Kerry Studios in Tralee and you can call us on 066 712 36 66

Next Sunday July 18th tickets also on sale now..... call Siamsa Tire box office on 066 712 30 55 or log onto www.siamsatire.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment