Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Katy Perry to Strip!!

Heres a story about newlywed Katy Perry. We all know shes HOT and so with the story below in some of today's papers, heres a tribute to the Lovely Katy!!

Perry spurns naked photoshoot

Katy Perry has vowed never to strip for Playboy magazine - she's planning a sexy, Dita Von Teese-style burlesque photoshoot instead.

The I Kissed a Girl singer is known for her fun-filled, saucy stage antics, but she's adamant she would never bare all for the popular men's magazine.

Instead the newlywed wants to tease her fans with a flesh-flashing shoot - complete with racy black lingerie and vampish make-up, inspired by burlesque beauty Von Teese.

Perry tells Cosmopolitan magazine, "I like to play that sexy card because it's fun and definitely in my deck, but I like to tease. I'm like a burlesque girl. I definitely won't be doing a Playboy spread but I will be doing a kind of Dita Von Teese style."







Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment