Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bit Much??

Now this is a tad bit too much isn't it?

A 13-year-old schoolgirl has written a letter to Santa Claus threatening to kill him if he fails to bring her good Christmas presents.




Mekeeda Austin from Bedford warned that there would be fatal consequences if she failed to receive at least two gifts from her list, which included a Blackberry and "the real-life Justin Bieber".



She also vowed to "hunt down" and kill Santa's reindeer so that she could "serve their meat to homeless people on Xmas day" and signed off the note with, "Remember… two of these, or you die".



"I don't really believe in Santa any more but I was angry because I thought I wasn't going to get all the presents I wanted this year," Mekeeda stated to Metro. "I want all of these things and I don't see why I shouldn't get them."



The youngster's mother Tracey, who was the first to discover the note, insisted that her daughter would not be punished.



"When I first found the letter, I thought it was funny," she admitted. "Now I think I'd better get her what she wants. The last thing I want is for her to kill Santa."
 
Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment