Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

1st Pics of Cheryl on the US X-Factor

Cheryl Cole wore big hair and bright colours for her first day of her new job – as a judge on the US X Factor.

The start of filming was delayed as the newly announced fourth judge Paula Abdul was still working out details of her contract.

Cheryl laughed off the criticism that the show (including Steve Jones as presenter too) might be too British for an American audience and added her Georgie accent should be no problem for viewers -

‘I’m hoping people are going to embrace it. I’m not worried (about my accent). It’s going to be interesting. I hear a lot of accents here too.’

Asked if she was asked to tone down the accent she replied - ‘Never! I would be crucified where I’m from if I tried to change my accent.’

Oh and Apparently Gary Barlow has signed a contract and will replace Simon on the UK show along with Louis Walsh (who has yet to sign) and Alesha Dixon

Andrew. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment