Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Brake Pedal! What Brake Pedal??

A woman had a lucky escape after she stepped on the accelerator instead of the brake and nearly shot backwards over a roof edge.

Shan Dan, 57, was reversing her BMW car in a multi-storey car park.

"I felt a sudden bump from the rear, and then out of panic, I tried to step hard on the brake, but mistakenly stepped on the gas instead," she said.

Shan, who has been driving for only six months, was left dangling over the edge of the roof after her can knocked down a barrier.

"I calmly killed the engine, opened the door and got out of the car before realising how dangerous it was," she added.

"I was absolutely terrified when I got out and saw the precarious position of my car."

A crane had to be called in to lift the car to safety.

Whoops,

Andrew. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment