Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Chef Debut!!

A great night last Thursday at the Killarney Plaza hotel, for celebrity chef. I hate the word celebrity and would never consider myself one, but all in aid of the Kerry Rape and Sexual Abuse centre we had a great night and cooked up a storm :)


I was on Dessert duty, the lovely Rita Talty and future Mrs. Daithi O Se was on starter and Kerry football legend Ogie Moran on the mains.


Iced Nougat with Caramel spirals, caramel sauce and poached Kumquats  were my task and Thanks to the lovely kitchen staff and brilliant chefs it turned out perfect.


Alas, however it wasn't to be for me :) I came 3rd (last) and Ogie's main or turbot and roast rack of lamb was to be the winner. 


Packed out for the night though and a good lot of cash was raised for the charity.


Thanks to Orla and Mary from UpFront Model management for getting me involved and Mary eile and Michael from the hotel for all they did too and for hosting it :)


Andrew. 




No comments:

Post a Comment