Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Looks like someone F**K*D up here and forgot to do the work!!

I'd say this lady was like "oh shite!! I've the exibition in an hour and I've nothing done". And so she came up with this.



'Britain's worst' art exhibition?

An art exhibition featuring a brush propped against a wall and pieces of wood strewn across the floor has been branded the worst in Britain.

Discarded nails, a bucket and an empty laundry bag also make up the display at Birmingham's Ikon Gallery by artist Susan Collis.

Art lover Graham Whitehouse, 40, from Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, said: "Conceptual art is one thing but this is just ridiculous.

Visitor Hannah Taylor, 24, from London, said: "I walked in and thought I was in the wrong room.

"It looked like they were just in the process of putting it together and the decorators had gone to lunch or something. I think she's started it, got bored and left her work half finished.

Describing her work, entitled 'Since I Fell For You', Ms Collis says: "Often a work that looks very careless, as if it hasn't taken any time to make, like a random mark, ends up being something that takes a long time to produce."

No comments:

Post a Comment